3 Easy Steps to Spring Clean Your Influencer Business
Mar 20, 2019
Happy first day of spring!
Savannah is showing off today with sunny crystal clear skies and beautiful azaleas in bloom; this inspired me to write a post on 3 Easy Steps to Spring Clean Your Influencer Business. Although it is spring, I suggest doing this multiple times throughout the year. Keeping things organized is an ongoing process, but it's much easier to maintain organization once you've done a thorough clean-sweep.
Photography by Teresa Earnest Social.
Discard + Donate Unused Promotional Products:
- Sort through all of your promotional products (free products from brands, items you bought, posted about and no longer need, and even old business cards).
- Discard and donate the items you don't need or use anymore.
- You could even create a fun swag bag giveaway for your followers!
Speed Clean Your Inbox:
- Notice you get a lot of emails from Pinterest, Planoly, HubSpot, etc.? Use a keyword search in your inbox, select all emails from them + archive the messages.
- Enroll your email in Unroll.me. This free service allows you to instantly see a list of all your subscription emails. Unsubscribe easily from whatever you don't want in your inbox - just make sure you keep the emails from Kate Waldo + Co.!
Get Rid of Paper Receipts:
- It's important to save your business receipts but they can create a lot of clutter.
- Use QuickBooks Self Employed or Hubdoc to take a quick photo of your business-related receipts.
- Make sure the photo is uploaded to the app, then you can toss the paper copy. Goodbye paper clutter!
Do these 3 things to speed-clean your Influencer business and you'll be well on your way to feeling less stressed and more organized!
P.S. Oh, and don't forget! Head over to this page to grab our organizing freebies like the Best Organizing Apps for Influencers!