Hey Pro Organizer, I'm Kate!
Like you, I had dreams of building a team for my professional organizing business, but I had NO idea where to start...
I wanted to have the flexibility to take days off, take on bigger projects, work in teams, have multiple jobs happening simultaneously, and open my organizing business in new locations all without burning out.
Can I let you in on a really BIG secret?
Growing your team (and even removing yourself from on-site work) is actually not that complicated and I'll show you how simple it can be!
Building Teams for Pro Organizers
interview, hire, and work with team members like a seasoned pro.
the kind of team you want and bringing it to life.
your organizing income to 6-figures without actually having to be on-site!
If you've dreamed about building a team
for your professional organizing business,
but you have no earthly idea where to start...
Or you realize that you're starting to burn out on client sessions doing all the work alone...
Or you wish you had access to an expert professional organizer with thousands of hours of experience, a 6-figure professional organizing business, and teams operating in 5 separate cities...
You've come to the right place!
Building Teams for Pro Organizers will give you the knowledge and clarity to start, grow, and scale your team of organizers all with the confidence that you are providing the absolute BEST customer experience for your clients...
All while making up to 155% more revenue & creating a 6-Figure Business doing the same work you're already doing.
Building Teams for Pro Organizers Includes:
- Proven, easy-to-implement systems for identifying the team framework that you want and bringing it to life.
- The exact steps to finding, interviewing, hiring, paying, transitioning, working with, and managing team members as a professional organizer.
- Practical knowledge and advice on how to manage the business side and the hands-on organizing side of working with a growing team, INCLUDING:
- Deciding If You Should Hire Employees
- Pricing & Payment
- Transitioning Roles
- Consultation, Managing Schedules, and Supplies
- Automating Onboarding & Payment
- Business Management (Automating Administration, Expanding to New Cities, Consistency, etc.)
- Templates for emails, contracts, pricing guides, and much more!
And the BEST part?!
It is SO simple. Literally, any Pro Organizer, at any stage of their business can follow this simple system.
We have hundreds of students across the world with all different structures of businesses that have enjoyed success with this program!
What Other Pro Organizers Are Saying